About The Fawcett Group
The Fawcett Group is an Executive Career Management firm that specializes in a variety of high impact services. From executive career management, retirement life planning, to career change, The Fawcett Group provides a broad range of services that assist executives and individuals find success, fulfillment and satisfaction in their careers in today’s ever changing workplace environment.
As the founder of The Fawcett Group, Marcy sets the tone for the outstanding results her firm provides. With 30 years of business and corporate experience, Marcy understands the nuances needed to be successful in the corporate environment. With her knowledge, practical experience and passion behind it, The Fawcett Group is able to assist its clients in achieving remarkable and unparalleled results.
About the founder Marcy Fawcett
After 15 years of success in corporate roles running service organizations in various industry sectors, Marcy founded and built her own retainer based executive search practice. For over 8 years, she earned a solid reputation for the quality services and outstanding hires she delivered for clients like; Fidelity Investments, Polycom, Simulation Sciences (now Invensys), Getronics, and many others.
Marcy has spent over 20 years in the field of Executive Career Management where she has worked for and/or collaborated with two of the world’s largest international career management firms, and two of the top regional executive boutique firms.
Marcy holds a BA in Psychology and Certification in Education from Thiel College, and continues her professional education through studies and certifications for methods of assessment and leadership development. She completed Co-Active Coach Training with CTI – Coach Training Institute in 2013, and is currently enrolled in CTI’s Leadership Program. She is a member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF), the Association of Psychological Type Int’l (APTi), and is a founding member of the New England Executive Resource Council (NEERC).
- ExPi – Executive Presence – 360 Feedback by Bates Communications.
- TLC – The Leadership Circle 360 Feedback Assessment of creative and reactive Leadership Competencies
- ECI/ESCI – Hay Group Accreditation for 360 Feedback on Emotional/Social Intelligence
- 360 Feedback Assessment Instruments – (All) developed by the Center for Creative Leadership
- Retirement Options Certified Coach
- MBTI – Advanced Level Step II Certification in Myers-Briggs (Personality) Type Indicator – APT Certified (Association of Psychological Type Int’l)
- PCC – Professional Certified Coach from – The International Coach Federation
- CPCC – Certified Professional Co-Active Coach from CTI – Coach Training Institute